Our client is a leading Fintech firm with with an urgent short term contract. They are seeking an experienced Financial Crimes Analyst to join their team.
This is the ideal role for an individual seeking an operational and hands on role with experience working across AML or payments expeirence using Acurity.
- Compliance review on KYC Due Diligence files for existing customers across multiple entity types
- Perform customer Due Diligence on new and existing Corporate clients
- Obtain and review documentation and reference data to ensure that all regulatory AML and KYC requirements are adhered to prior to account activation.
- Perform KYC processes and undertake identity verification checks
- Understand the difference between Simplified and Enhanced KYC
- Contribute to process and policy improvements to encourage efficiencies within the business
- Create customer risk profiles and monitor transactions for suspicious activities
You must have:
- Must have over 12 months experience in Financial Crimes
- Acurity systems knowledge is highly regarded
- Ability to think outside the box
- Tertiary degree; commerce, law or similar
Please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com