KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our Risk Strategy and Technology practice is the advisory team of choice for many of Australia’s leading organisations across the financial services, corporate, and government sectors. We bring together a deep expertise in Risk Management, strategy and technology to help our clients understand and manage their risks. Our Specialist team design and transform risk functions, solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. With existing success and significant growth ahead, we are now looking to recruit an exceptional Associate Director to join our Sydney practice.
Managing and growing a portfolio of clients, you will -
- Lead a team in delivering unique, innovative and strategic solutions that will enhance client supplier risk management frameworks
- Responsible for driving growth, new go-to-market offerings, initiatives and digital solutions
- Join the Partners in leading business development pursuits across the division
- Manage the overall scoping, execution and delivery on a variety of engagements and ensure client expectations are managed and delivered to a high standard
- Provide leadership, training and mentoring to a growing team of future leaders
- Lead the way in developing and refining our tools and methodologies in a continuous learning environment
- Work closely with our clients to increase their third-party risk management capabilities (people, process, technology) and assist in the development of the clients third-party risk management program and models to support execution
- Provide risk advice relating to supplier sourcing, contracts, controls and performance
- Assist with the implementation of regulator change initiatives for Financial Services and other relevant non-Financial Services requirements
- Develop thought leadership as it relates to third-party risk for both the customer and vendors
- Work on site at large cross-industry organisations to apply technical knowledge and bring expertise to the organisation's internal team leveraging the KPMG methodologies.
How are you Extraordinary?
- Extensive experience in client relationship management and business development
- An expert ability to analyse complex information and create effective solutions
- A deep understanding of the role technology plays in the future of risk management
- Project management experience including the ability to lead teams through engagements
- Deep experience of impending third-party risk management frameworks, facilitating third-party risk and control assessments, designing risk programs and frameworks, building Management Information and reporting
- An understanding and appreciation of third-party risk management from both the client and vendor perspective
- A strong understanding of all third-party risk domains
- Experience across all enterprise risk management dimensions preferred
- Current or prior Big 4/Consultancy experience is highly valued
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including CIA/CPA/CA will be viewed favourably