RSM Australia is a member of RSM, the world's 6th largest network of audit, tax and consulting firm. We offer the combined benefits of a leading professional services firm with extensive networking, learning and career opportunities.
About the opportunity:
Your main duties will include managing a portfolio of clients through planning, delivering and reporting on their audit requirements as well as supporting more junior team members.
Life at RSM:
- CA qualified or equivalent (or currently pursuing);
- 2 to 4+ years' experience in Professional Services;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Working effectively in a team environment;
- Working knowledge and application of the Corporations Act 2001;
- Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards and other applicable legislation; and
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills.
RSM provides a great environment to build skills and confidence and we help our people achieve their best. We are trusted advisors to our clients, so it is critical for us to find the right people for the job on offer. Our network of offices across Australia and around the world allow us to offer a personal service to all our clients regardless of where they are!
Working for RSM entitles everyone to a wide range of leading health, wellness financial and lifestyle benefits.
How to apply:
Please click on the "apply" button and complete our online application form.
Agencies, thank you for thinking of us, but our recruitment is managed internally, and we will reach out to our preferred suppliers if we need assistance.
Salary guide: $75,000-$95,000 inclusive of superannuation.