Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
- Assess Applications & Data across the enterprise and enable various analysis (as Is – to be, Gap etc. ) and assessment activities.
- Skill to understand and interpret Functional requirement into Data dictionary, Mapping, Transformation and Data Validation criteria
- Interpret the Data Architecture , Data Design to bridge the gap between business and Technical team,
- Driving Technical for support where required and documenting Data Lineage, Governance, Connectivity, Authorization, and Authentication requirement across the enterprise data landscape
- Full end to end mapping of data flows from source to end point applications and hubs (preferably within a Risk or complex environment)
- Technical understanding across systems. Be able to traverse filesystems, locate and read files, upload and download with scp / sftp via command line.
- Technical, have an understanding of various data bases , computer networks, tcp, ports and connectivity.
- Communication, ability to start with little context and ask searching questions of SMEs and Business Application Owners to reveal technical and business information and distil into visual and text representations.
- Able to articulate requirements for change stemming from new requirements related to the initiatives and a strategic roadmap for risk and data systems.
- Understanding of the risk environment – data integration systems / front end application and subject matter.
- Based on an understanding of where data provided by the existing GIW inputs - flows within Risk systems to identify alternate paths for the ingestion of data from alternate sources.
- Ability to determine data flows, logic provisioning and non-functional aspects necessary.
- Ability to specify requirements in sufficient detail to enable separate squads to complete design and build.
- Produce materials suitable for communication across a variety of stakeholders – Data / Risk – Business and Technology.
If you would like to express interest in role, please click on the APPLY button now. We thank you for taking interest in this opportunity with us. For a complete list of opportunities with Cognizant visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers
Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check.