Established in 1983, Alzheimer's Queensland (AQ) has been working to empower older people, especially people with dementia and their carers to maintain a socially valued life.
AQ provides statewide support, education, information, and direct care services. AQ operates four Aged Care Homes, four Multi Service Centres and a Dementia Care Hub which collectively deliver residential and community care, and statewide support services.
The Quality, Audit & Compliance Officer is responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Quality Management System (QMS) across the organisation.
This role will have a key focus on continuous improvement with a customer and clincial focus and ensuring the QMS is maintained, continuous improvements are documented as appropriate and an affective reporting system is in place. Conduct and coordinate internal quality audits and reporting on audit results to the Clinical Governance Manager.
The position is an integral part of the Clinical and Quality team. The team is responsible for ensuring delivery and achievement of the quality standards across residential, community, home care, disability services, our RTO and ISO.
Requirements for Success
- AHPRA registered clinician is highly desirable
- Quality administrative experience ideally within the aged care or health services sector
- Understanding of relevant standards and legislation related to Aged Care such as the Single Quality Framework, National Standards for Disability Services, Aged Care Act 1997 & relevant principles, Registered Training Organisation (RTO), International Standards (ISO) & Workplace Health & Safety
- An understanding of quality processes including auditing & continuous improvement
- Experience with third party accreditation
- Self-motivated with high level of communication, ability to work autonomously, organisational & time management skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy skills with quality systems & Microsoft Suite i.e Word & Excel
- Opens Drivers Licence & National Police Check
- Travel within SE QLD & northern NSW when required (maximum 2.25 hours' drive from CBD)
Our Culture & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration package on offer including access to salary sacrifice
- To work within a supportive team of dedicated professionals
- Thorough systems & processes in place
- Innovative, progressive aged care organisation
- Rewarding position providing quality of life for people within residential & community
- Ongoing training & professional development opportunities
Shortlisting will commence before closing date.