This is a unique opportunity to focus on both compliance & accounting (unlisted funds). Talented & collaborative team environment. Excellent career opportunity.
We are partnered with a global asset management Group in sourcing a Fund Accountant, 12-month maternity contract role.
Working alongside a tenured team, with senior management who take a mentorship approach, you will be tasked with a blended role of undertaking fund accounting duties, combined with supporting the compliance team as required.
Tasks will include:
- Review of AML / Know Your Customer (KYC) information for new and existing clients of the Unlisted fund business.
- Ensure due diligence is performed on the fund business’s existing clients to comply with KYC regulation.
- Ensure that the KYC Due Diligence package for client for new onboarding client or recertification of existing client is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Daily management of accounting activities of fund portfolios.
- Preparation and review of monthly unit pricing calculations for a portfolio of unlisted funds.
- Quarterly fund distribution & tax calculations.
- Calculation of monthly management & performance fees.
- Preparation of quarterly fund BAS returns and annual fund tax returns.
To be considered for this role, we require you have a work history covering:
- Fund accounting & unit pricing experience is required
- Previous experience in KYC / AML in fund management will be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills.
- CA/CPA Qualification (or working towards qualification).
- Advanced Ms Excel skills & experience in fund administration / accounting systems.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Interviews taking place ASAP.
**Will accept applications with a notice period.
***Hit “Apply” to submit an updated CV: