Australian Institute of Management is a respected training provider and thought-leader on current developments, emerging trends and critical issues in the Australian leadership industry.
We currently offer more than 70 short courses in management and professional development, as well as a range of nationally recognised qualifications.
This role is responsible for implementing quality assurance and regulatory compliance activities for the Scentia brands including the Australian Institute of Management, AIM Business School, the Australasian College of Health and Wellness and the Centre for Public Management. The role requires dual sector education expertise and will assist to deliver against regulatory obligations.
This role will see you working within educational governance frameworks and with industry regulators including TEQSA, ASQA, VSL, Department of Education, State and Federal funding bodies.
- Implement the quality and compliance management framework across all business units.
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and leaders to implement and monitor the quality and compliance framework across the organisation.
- Participate in preparation of regulatory submissions for new course accreditations or renewals to ensure high quality submissions.
- Conduct quality and compliance investigations and be responsible for accurate and timely reports and recommendations for the consideration of senior management and the senior leadership team.
- Assist with the periodic review of policies, procedures and documentation necessary to efficiently and effectively manage quality and compliance with all internal and external obligations.
- Degree or equivalently qualified, in relevant subject area.
- Competence, experience and understanding of both Higher Education and the VET industry sectors- and the quality assurance and compliance frameworks in which they operate.
- Proven success in similar role including online education within the industry sector.
- Successful operational experience, ideally within the private education sector.
- Proven experience in application of quality assurance, compliance, risk management and continuous improvement processes, and in support of regulatory compliance.
- Proven experience in assisting an education provider through registration and course accreditation projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, and to work collaboratively in project environments.
APPLY NOW to join our journey....