Design and build have partnered exclusively with a leading compliance consultancy to source a new compliance consultant to work with clients on the development and ongoing maintenance of Quality, Safety and Environment management systems. RESPONSIBILITIES
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts and customer.
· Develop and customise required documents in compliance with different management system(s) such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
· Supervise and assist implementation of the developed system and guide customer's team during implementation.
· Maintain and continuously improve the customer's management system.
· Conducting internal audits against various standards and attending external audits to support the clients during the external audits.
· Contact prospective and existing customers and present Compliance services (if required). QUALIFICATIONS
· Extensive knowledge of quality, safety and environmental management systems and the relevant standards.
· At least 3 years of experience in management system consulting, training and auditing.
· Completed Nationally Recognised Course in Internal Auditor Training.
· Sound knowledge of the certification process.
· Demonstrated experience in various industries.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve the business KPls.
· An excellent working knowledge of computer software applications - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
· Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic.
· Shows an attention to detail with strong organisation skills.
· Can prioritise and manage competing demands.
· Ability to build rapport with people of diverse communication styles.
This role represents the opportunity to completely change your lifestyle with a move to working from home full time, 5 days per week. Our client are also flexible around hours with outcomes being the priorty.
If you would be interested in discussing the above role then please click "apply" and submit a resume. Alternatively contact email@example.com
for more details.