12-month contract with ongoing potential based in either Melbourne CBD, Geelong, or Sydney with potential work from home flexibility. Long term potential for extension.
You will be leading the Controls Assurance Team within the Branch of the Chief Risk Officer which sits within the Corporate Services and CFO Division.Role
Team Leadership role which will:
- Provide leadership, guidance and mentoring to more junior Controls Assurance Officers.
- Deliver and oversee the Controls Assurance work program
- Ensure a consistent approach to Controls Assessments
- Provide insights into risk exposure
- Experience in Governance, Risk and Controls
- Experience performing and driving Controls Assessments
- Leadership skills - people and project
- Any experience within government (federal or state) highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and certifications
// 0408 388 680
Urgent: Applications close before COB Wednesday 24 February