Global Bank has grown into a substantial player in the Australian market and is only looking to continue this trend. Offering a wide range of retail products to their growing customer base has allowed them to carve out an effective niche in the market. They are currently hiring a Credit Risk Analyst due to growth within the credit space.
- Assist with driving compliance to credit policy standard.
- Develop credit risk models and update credit policy.
- Share in-depth knowledge of consumer business unit credit risk processes.
- Regular and specific reports in relation to credit risk management to APRA.
- Assist with preparation of presentations & communication of expected and unexpected loss estimates to senior management, internal / external auditors & for regulators.
- Approval of various credit products such as mortgages, personal loans, credit cards etc.
- 3+ years in commercial risk management
- 3+ years’ experience within credit risk
- SAS & SQL are essential
- Ability to think Strategically
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and statistical skills
- strong stakeholder management skills