Job Requisition ID: 17848
Are you interested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities for professional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte & Touche LLP could be the place for you. This is an unparalleled time of change with new information security challenges arising each day. Our team of Cyber risk professionals bring industry experience, confidence, and technical knowledge to help our clients tackle those unique challenges.
About our team
Deloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk team helps complex organisations more confidently pursue their growth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of the associated cyber risks. Join the team developing the solutions to help our clients control which employee, customers, partners and suppliers access sensitive corporate resources, and streamline the process of managing the explosion of digital identities..
About the role
As a senior member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team, and SailPoint Specialist Master you will
• Be the Engagement Manager /Technical Lead overseeing teams for the day-to-day activities of Identity & Access Management client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification & delivery of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
• Prepare and present oral and written reports and presentations
• Develop and maintain Cyber client relationships, ensure client satisfaction, expand existing Cyber engagements
• Lead aspects of the proposal development process and RFP responses, pricing strategies, engagement letters and Statements of Work
• Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
• Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Responsible to install, integrate and deploy the IdentityIQ OR IdentityNow product in client environments.
• Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
Qualifications – required:
• 5+ years plus experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
• 5+ years plus with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients' infrastructure and applications.
• 4+ years plus experience with installation, integration and deployment of Sailpoint IdentityIQ and/or IdentityNow product in client environment.
• Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
o Single Sign On
o Identity Federation
o Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design including directory schema, namespace and replication topology experience
o Resource Provisioning
• 3+ years Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
• 5+ years managing projects through the full system development lifecycle
• BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business
• Previous Consulting or Big 4 Project Management experience preferred.
• Certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, or CISA certification a plus
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. We value difference and embrace people with diverse backgrounds and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in different ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now #RA/FA
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.