Cyber Security AnalystMultiple locations - Canberra preferredWork with a GIANT of technology
Are you an experienced Cyber Security Analyst? Would you like to work in a close knit team delivering Cyber Security solutions across a wide and enviable client portfolio and multiple programs of work? We are seeking someone with a creative and innovative mindset, who will help customers on their mission to maintain highly secure working environments internally and for their customers.Responsibilities
Building your own path to successTo be successful in this role, you will have the following mandatory skills and experience:
- Manage and co-ordinate cyber security incidents
- Reviewing in detail all logs and incident data
- Pro-actively identify areas of risk
- Investigate root cause and propose strategies to mitigate risks
- Monitor networks, servers, endpoints and cloud applications
- Conduct vulnerability assessments
- Liaise with technical and non-technical stakeholders
Additional skills in the following areas are highly regarded and will be given preference:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in information security and security-related technology
- Overall strong ability to identify cyber security threats
- Strong IT and Networking skills
- Understanding common protocols such as TCP, UDP, IPSec, HTTP, SSL, TLS and DNS.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Come Share our Vision
- CEH, OSCP, OSCE, GIAC, GCIA, GSEC, Security+, CISSP or other Security certifications
- Knowledge and understanding of Australian Government security standards including the Attorney General's Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and the Australian Signal's Directorate Information Security Manual (ISM)
We aim to create an employee experience that embraces diversity, inclusion and belonging. We're focused on flexible work options and a range of rewarding benefits. If you want to work in the way that suits you and our customer's best, come and find your future at Fujitsu.
Work your own way https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/own-way/index.html
Achieve together https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/achieve-together/index.html
Our Process https://www.fujitsu.com/au/about/careers/trusted/index.htmlFujitsu: Empowering human difference
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the inherent requirements of the role, candidates must be Australian Citizens and hold a minimum Baseline clearance, NV1 is preferred and the ability to obtain Security clearance is mandatory.
Federal Government Security Clearance. The role will or will likely involve access to controlled technology, must satisfy additional restrictions and requirements as a consequence of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and the Export Administration Regulations. As a consequence of these restrictions and requirements, applicants may be adversely impacted if they are not Australian citizens, are dual nationals, hold citizenship from proscribed countries or are not of Australian national origin. Please refer to Discrimination (Fujitsu Australia Limited) Exemption 2017 (No 1) Notifiable instrument NI2020-672 (ACT).