This role will be responsible for ensuring that security across the Client's systems and network is confidently managed and that a proactive approach is taken in identifying emerging threats and responding appropriately.
- Act as the IT Security expert and the organisation's trusted advisor on IT Security matters.
- Take the lead in improving Client's cyber security maturity level.
- Continually review Client's risks, security capacity, and requirements, identify gaps and coordinate the internal response or recommend outsourced solutions.
- Document and articulate security risks to the business, and present a strategy to manage risk.
- Recommend and implement an ongoing security management framework, encompassing policy, processes and audits.
- Management of ICT Security Incidents.
- Manage the cyber security elements of Client's Cloud Migration Strategy
- Provide strategic governance reporting for Client's Council (board) and senior management, and act as Client's key representative to Government agencies for auditing, reporting and monitoring
- Demonstrated experience in developing IT Security frameworks and policies.
- Extensive knowledge of IT Security regulations and standards (Victorian Protective Data Security Framework VPDSF & VPDSS).
- Demonstrated resilience and experience in managing resistance to change
- Understanding of IT solutions to security issues.
- High level communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated ability to apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to produce robust and evidence-based outcomes.
- Excellent decision-making skills including the ability to analyse need and measure risk.
- Tertiary qualifications (degree or higher) in ICT, technology or related field or commensurate experience.
- Professional security management certification (CompTIA Security+).
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ibrahim Khan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4817.
At Clicks we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity.
We provide reasonable adjustments, including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please call 1300 254 257
or email firstname.lastname@example.org