- Contract to 20 October + extension to 30 June 2022
About the Role:
Our client is a government agency seeking an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to provide advice on, and action Cyber Security incident investigations during throughout an upcoming federal event.
You'll be responsible for the management and investigation of security incidents, as well as responding to and approving routine security requests.
What you'll need for success:
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual, Protective Security Policy Framework and Essential Eight
- Demonstrated understanding of Cyber Security incident response process and plans
- Demonstrated experience and capability in managing client interactions and expectations in a service context.
- Experience in developing documentation, either technical or business
- This role is open to Australian citizens. A current NV1 clearance is preferred.
- For more information contact Erin or speak with one of our team on 02.6201.0100