Cyber Security Analyst - Endpoint / DLP
A leading Financial Services provider is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
Sydney C B D
$110000.00 - $130000.00 per annum
about 7 hours ago
Joining a small, dynamic and growing team, the successful candidate will be working within an operations team, responsible for supporting and managing a number of tools used across the cyber team including endpoint security, DLP (data loss protection), and infrastructure security. As well as being hands-on with these tools, another key focus of this position will be meeting with and providing advice and guidance to internal stakeholder and vendors.
To be successful in this role you will need:
An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online now!
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience working within cyber security or IT Infrastructure (with exposure to cyber), ideally within large, complex environments
- Solid experience using ServiceNow and FireEye (or other Endpoint and DLP tools)
- Good stakeholder management skills, with a proven ability to negotiate and influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness and eagerness to grow and develop their career within cyber security will be highly regarded