- Permanent Full Time
- NV1 clearance is required
- Canberra ACT
A leading and reputable global IT company is currently looking to hire an experienced Cyber Security Analyst who will be operating and optimising several in-house security infrastructure systems.
This role is aimed at an individual who is pivoting towards Cyber security from a similar discipline, or an associate level specialist building their experience and ability in working on large bodies of multi-disciplinary projects in a tight-knit and rewarding team.
- Operation and Optimisation of enterprise endpoint protection.
- Operation and Optimisation of host-based firewalls.
- Implementing Application Whitelisting, Data loss prevention, Antivirus policies in a multi-vendor environment.
- Security incident monitoring and reporting.
- Conducting comparative vendor analysis of Security Incident and Intrusion detection systems, or a sound working knowledge of these concepts is expected.
- Create technical documentation and reports.
- Work as part of a team responsible for the ongoing adherence of Essential 8 compliance.
- Experience in Cyber Analytics, log analysis and Security and Incident Event Management (SIEM) Software.
- Experience working as a tier 1 Cyber Security Analyst.
- Multiple vendor security products.
- Experience with Edge and Gateway security administration.
- Experience working in a Security Operation Centre (SOC) environment.
- Experience in networking and gateway security appliances.
- Knowledge or experience in Security automation and/or Orchestration.
- Proven ability to mentor and influence infrastructure team members.
- Proven ability to work to a project schedule and achieve successful client-focused outcomes.
- NV1 with the ability to pass additional security assessments.
please click on the appropriate link.