- Knowledge on ISM and PSPF Essential!
- Contract Until October 2021 with Extensions to 30 June 2022!
- Canberra Location! Government Opportunity!
The role of the Cyber Security Analyst is to assist with monitoring the agency’s information systems and infrastructure and responding to potential security threats. This includes the management and investigation of security incidents, as well as responding to and approving routine security requests.
Key position responsibilities:
- Providing advice on, and actioning Cyber Security incident investigations and requests.
- Providing advice agency-wide to enhance security operations and practices in accordance with the Protective Security Policy Framework, Information Security Manual and Australian Signals Directorate’s (ASD) Essential Eight Strategies to Mitigate Cyber Incidents.
- Assist with implementing cyber security work packages to produce an environment that supports the secure and effective delivery of projects.
- Conducting research into technologies, exploits, security posts and information potentially damaging or dangerous to the client’s reputation or services.
- Assist the Cyber Security team as needed
- Knowledge of the Information Security Manual, Protective Security Policy Framework and Essential Eight
- Demonstrated understanding of Cyber Security incident response process and plans
- Demonstrated experience and capability in managing client interactions and expectations in a service context.
- Experience in developing documentation, either technical or business
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role, please apply today with a Microsoft Word version of your Resume to Stuti at firstname.lastname@example.org