- 6 Month Contract - Potential Extension
- Lucrative hourly rate
- Brisbane CBD Location
Our client are a large government organisation looking for a talented Cyber Security Consultant to provide ICT risk and control advice across their organisation, communicating with a range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve best outcomes.
They are looking for someone with extensive technical skills and specialist knowledge in several of the following areas: network security, identity and access control, IT risk & compliance management. You'll know how to deliver outcomes within an enterprise environment!As the ideal candidate for this role you will possess the following skills/experience;
- Experience in a role providing enterprise IT risk & security advice within the context of a large organisation
- Ensuring business stakeholders are appropriately engaged and their concerns are addressed
- Continuously develop and expand their knowledge of current and emerging information security threats
- Extensive experience in the application of ICT risk assessment and management processes for complex systems
- Experience with ICT vendor service management, SaaS/PaaS/IaaS services SAP enterprise resource planning systems, are desirable but not mandatory
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to contact Will Davies at Will.Davies@PRA.com.au!