C5 Technology is a Brisbane-based IT consulting company that specialise in cyber security, networking, automation and cloud services.
Our team continues to grow and we are looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to join us in Brisbane.
You'll be part of a team that provides consultancy (Governance, Risk and Compliance services), Cyber security range (simulation, training & assessment) as well as technical cyber security solution delivery; design, implementation, on-going support and monitoring & managed services.
We offer training in the latest tool sets, excellent remuneration, social events and team activities.
The Cyber Security Consultant role
- Create and implement, information security requirements such as, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures on behalf of our customers.
- Provide recommendations for improving security posture of customer environments.
- Facilitate workshops, participate in working groups and perform audits and assessments.
- Contribute towards establishing and maintaining internal security measures and controls on behalf of our customers.
- Contribute to collation, preparation and distribution of weekly threat summary, critical security alerts, or advisories, as required.
- Prepare documentation relating to security controls.
- Assist internal SOC staff when required.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience with Governance, Risk and Compliance initiatives.
- Experience in systems administration, cloud infrastructure, and networking within large enterprise environments.
- Excellent understanding and experience in Incident Response, Vulnerability Management, Security Operations or Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Experience with Australian Government’s Information Security Manual, ASD Essential Eight, NIST, and other security frameworks.
- Experience developing and implementing information security practices in an operational environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex security concepts to a broad and diverse audience.
- Able to work individually or within a team