Cyber Security Engineer
About the role
- Crowdstrike, Trend Micro or Qualys security control experience.
- Experience developing security monitoring and incident response procedures.
- Standard day to day operation of security systems and technologies.
- Ability to research and learn new security technology quickly.
My client is currently seeking a Security Engineer to assist in the implementation and configuration of a range of new security technologies within the business. Your primary focus will be to manage firewalls, servers and virtual private networks whilst also looking at new security controls which can be used to improve the organisations security posture. You will also have an ability to convey complex information in a simplified manner to both internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Work for a well-known organisation
- 6 Month contract opportunity
- Melbourne location
To secure your interview or for more information contact Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org.