An exciting opportunity for an experience Cyber Security Manager to join our Award-winning Bank!About the role
Reporting to the Head of Technology, you will be responsible for the definition, implementation and governance of TMBL’s Cyber Security Strategy and all related capability. This includes leadership of the Cyber Security team within the Technology Division and collaboratively working with peers in the Technology, Risk and Audit functions, as well as third party partners.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of TMBL’s technology assets
- Governing security services provided to TMBL (either internally or by third party service partners) to ensure that TMBL continues to be protected against current and emerging threats
- Influencing information security requirements and provides guidance for business processes, applications and other software products to ensure that TMBL continues to be protected against current and emerging threats
- Leveraging security threat analytics to assess cyber security health and provides regular management reporting
- Managing and ensuring compliance to all internal and external audits
- Creating and maintaining IT Security policies and IT Security fraemworks; and ensuring controls and reporting are in place to maintain compliance
- Ensure delivery of Cyber Security best practice; act as the key SME to work with internal and external stakeholders and third parties
- Managing and providing effective leadership to the IT security team
You will also have:
- Extensive experience in information security or cyber security management or equivalent role, preferably in the Financial Services or other heavily regulated industry
- Demonstrated experience in cyber security strategy definition and implementation and driving continuous improvement in the cyber security space
- Experience leading a team of IT security or operational risk professionals
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Formal education or certification in information security, information technology, risk management, audit or equivalent discipline
- Solid knowledge and understanding of international security and risk-related standards, regulatory guidelines or frameworks, including APRA, SABSA, ISO-27000 series, ISO 31000, PCI DSS
We are looking for a strong business focused IT professional with outstanding communications skills who is able to work in a complex environment as a collaborative team player with an agile mindset, achieving outcomes within deadlines. Proven ability to lead, mentor and build sustainable productive working relationships with stakeholders in a multidisciplinary environment and champion a “member first” culture will also be paramount to success. How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity, you must submit a resume and cover letter telling us why you think you would be perfect for this role. Please send through your application by no later than Sunday, 24 October 2021. About us
Teachers Mutual Bank Limited is one of the largest mutual banks in Australia. We are a globally-recognised ethical company with profit-for-purpose as the business model and philosophy. At our Bank, social responsibility is built-in, not bolted on and drives our business practices, people, and products.
We are proud to serve some of Australia’s essential workers in education, emergency services and healthcare. We believe they deserve a bank that does good for their community.
We have been named on the World’s Most Ethical Companies list eight years in a row and are the only bank in Australia to have all wholesale and retail mortgages and deposits certified as responsible by the Responsible Investment Association of Australasia.
Our employees embrace the core values of passion, advocacy and sustainability, and contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace culture founded on mutual respect, equality and a focus on delivering exceptional member service.
We are an Employer of Choice, promote Diversity and Inclusion, and follow EEO principles by appointing on merit. For more information about working conditions as well as our employee value proposition, please visit the careers page on our website at www.tmbank.com.au or find us on LinkedIn!