At Interactive, our purpose is to Keep Technology Human. You'll feel it when you walk in the door, and you'll see it in everything we do.
In addition to our purpose, our 600 people bring their own unique selves to work each and every day, which is why we have been named as the #1 Best Place to Work in Australia in 2020 (AFR, Great Place to Work). Role:
Reporting into our CSO and as a senior member of our Cyber Security team, you'll lead consulting engagements, with a focus on offensive security engagements.
You'll work closely with customers to identify and mitigate risk and will also be given ample opportunity to contribute to the future direction of our cyber security offerings and solutions roadmap. Some of the key things you’ll do:
What We’re Looking For:
- Lead complex cyber incident investigations with our customers
- Conduct authorised penetration test engagements across infrastructure and web applications, hosted in AWS, Azure, IaaS and other hosted platforms
- Lead technical whiteboard sessions with customers to confirm requirements and define their strategic technical roadmap
- Develop and use Digital Forensic Investigation Tools (DFIT), Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) and sandboxes to analyse and eradicate malicious programs and behaviour
- Provide thought leadership on cyber security risks and exposures
- Influence the design and build of products and services
- Experience in managed services environments and security consulting;
- 5+ years of vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and offensive security experience;
- Qualifications: CISSP, OSCP, CREST CRT, GPEN or similar;
- Working knowledge of security control frameworks including ISO27001, NIST 800-53, Australian Signals Directorate Top 35, PCI-DSS and risk management frameworks;
- Strong understanding of adversarial behaviour and the MITRE ATT&CK framework;
- Strong experience in offensive security tools including Metasploit, nmap, BurpSuite, MimiKatz and in defensive security tools / platforms including SIEM, EDR, DLP;
- You are able to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and write detection rules, interface with APIs and work with a CI/CD pipeline;
- While you are a cyber security specialist by trade, you are grounded in strong technical knowledge of private clouds, networking, security, databases and operating systems. Accreditations in any of these areas would be advantageous.
We won’t list desired personality traits because in addition to the skills it is also important for us that our people bring their own unique personality and characteristics. Why choose us?
… Plus all the ‘usual’ perks
- Our people love working at Interactive – check out our Glassdoor rating!
- Flexibility – we’re open to providing the flexibility and structure that works for you
- We’re a sustainable organisation - we are an RE100 member and aim to eventually become 100% sustainable
- You’ll grow & you’ll learn - our L&D team is awesome and our motto is that “everyone should develop during their time at Interactive”
- You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd
A Bit More About Interactive
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista
We are Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of 3 x key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre & Business Continuity services.
Sounds like you? We'd love to hear from you!