- Endorsed employer of choice with attractive employee benefits
- Be an integral part of a large Defence acquisition program
- Utilise your Cyber Security expertise within a Defence environment
Are you our next Cyber Security Specialist?
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join our Major Service Provider (MSP) team, supporting a Canberra based program. This role can be successfully delivered from either Adelaide or Canberra.
In the role of Cyber Security Specialist you will provide aviation centric cyber support for the planning, development, coordination and conduct of the Air Platform’s Cyber Security and Cyber Worthiness certification activities.These Activities Include
- Cyber Assurance Strategy
- Platform Cyber Threat Assessment (CTA)
- Cyber Vulnerability Assessment (CVA) and Attack Surface Mapping (CASM)
- Cyber Security/Cyber Worthiness requirements
- High Assurance Cryptographic Equipment (HACE) Management Plan
- Logistics Supply Chain Threat Assessment (SCTA)
- Cyber Security Certification and Accreditation (CA) Plan
- Cyber Vulnerability Penetration Strategy (Progressive leading to ISD - OT&E)
To be successful in this role you will need to bring with you:
- Extensive Cyber Security experience, preferably within a Defence environment
- Experience planning, developing and conducting activities to achieve certification
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in building and maintaining stakeholder relations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, multi task and work under pressure
- Strong initiative and ability to engage with and influence stakeholders
Finally, you need to hold an active or activation-ready NV1 security clearance
which requires you to be an Australian citizen.
Due to the dynamic environment we work within, we can’t always wait until our adverts close before reviewing applications and moving to interview. Applications will close no later than Tuesday 8th December 2020.
Want to know more? Start a conversation with us today by submitting your application.Life at QinetiQ
QinetiQ is a great place to work. We value integrity, collaboration and performance. And our people are testament to this.
We are an Employer of Choice. With awards and recognition from Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA), Engineers Australia and the Defence Teaming Centre.
We are a proud supporter of Veterans Employment and Soldier On. We celebrate our differences and incorporate diversity and inclusion into everything we do.
Our salary and benefits package is designed to make sure we support our diverse group of employees through the different stages of their life and careers.Some Of Our Benefits Include
- Annual professional development allocation and study leave
- Flexible working options that suit you
- Leave purchase scheme to balance what’s important to you
- Performance bonus awards for individual and company success
- Salary continuance Insurance, protecting you financially during times of ill health
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave with no minimum qualifying period
- And more..
Take a look at our suite of employee benefits - https://www.qinetiq.com/au/Careers/BenefitsAbout Us
As an innovative science and technology company, we help solve some of our customers' most challenging problems. Our determination to deliver and improve today, and anticipate and shape tomorrow, makes QinetiQ a very exciting, rewarding and respected place to work and learn.
QinetiQ Australia, part of the global QinetiQ group, provides technological and scientific expertise to help customers protect and advance their vital interests. QinetiQ employs more than 6000 people in 51 locations around the world. In Australia we employ more than 400 across the ACT, QLD, NSW, SA and VIC.
Our MSP (Major Service Provider) Division, is part of a consortium of independent, technical partners, which include Nova Systems and PwC; supported by a range of specialist SMEs. We share and support Defence’s commitment to growing and improving Australia’s military capability. We do this by delivering large, long term, integrated work packages across the Capability Acquisition and Sustainment Group (CASG). In doing so we work closely with both uniformed and public service staff to help plan the acquisition and support of advanced military systems and equipment through the provision of rigorous analysis, advice and assurance; we relish solving the unique and challenging problems this work entails.
By joining us you could be working on any of the following work packages; Communication Systems Branch, Explosive Materiel Branch (EMB), Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance and Electronic Warfare Branch (ISREW), Aerospace Surveillance and Response Branch (ASR), Air Training and Aviation Common System Program Office (ATACSPO), Land Services Division (LSD)