As the Privacy Specialist at Euc, you will be required to:
- Work closely with senior management to define our data strategy as we scale from 200,000 to 1 million patients (and beyond);
- Design, implement and manage iterative improvements to Euc's privacy governance structure to ensure we meet our regulatory obligations (both in Australia and overseas);
- Monitor changes in the regulatory, legal, political, social and technological environments to ensure Euc's privacy framework continues to provide effective mitigation to emerging privacy risk;
- Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels to successfully build consensus, influence without authority, and get decisions implemented;
- Manage the development and delivery of ongoing privacy training to Euc's employees and doctors to ensure we are at the top of our game;
- Understand the entire data lifecycle at Eucalyptus and implement useful processes and training to ensure its security.
- Clear communicator - your communication style brings clarity and momentum, even through complexity;
- Data-driven professional - you geek out on data and its potential to move the needle for our patients;
- Passionate operator - you've outgrown your current role and want to contribute on a meaningful level;
- Independent thinker - you are not afraid to speak up, even in the face of pressure;
- Context guru - you understand how data supports Euc's business strategy and can break that down into achievable projects;
- Passionate - your energy to help people improve their health is infectious;
- High achiever - you've been top of your class your whole life, this is the place to challenge yourself.