- Credit Risk experience -Mandatory |Experience in data analysis and modelling
- Commercial SAS experience particularly in data manipulation and cleansing
- 6 months contract with a view to extend | Based in Sydney CBD
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst with strong SAS experience with Credit Risk background.
- Preparation of analytically ready data for use in descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Work with business units to understand credit risk related data elements, including identification of relevant reference data, metadata and data lineage.
- Ability to work collaboratively within an Agile delivery framework.
- Analyse source system data and identify any derived measures that are used by business.
- Development of data definitions, including business rules, physical level data rules, field types, formats, profiling, data sourcing and end usage of the data.
- Data Publication, involving managing the transition of data from a conceptual state, such as a prototype, strategy or model, to operational state in a system for decisioning.
- Ability to provide the link between systems functions, analytics or modelling and project functions.
- Source data identification, involving identifying the optimal source of the required data variables (e.g., those required for modelling, calculation and reporting).
Key Skills required:
- Detailed understanding of quantitative analytics, its methodologies and data processes. This role aims to enhance and innovate the data processes that underpin analytical activities.
- Detailed understanding of credit risk management
- Excellent business analysis skills to work through data issues and credit risk data elements.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong written skills to be able to clearly articulate and present findings to senior stakeholders and produce deliverables.
- Facilitation skills, being able to influence others.
+61 2 8088 3616