Large financial client based in the Sydney CBD are looking for a Data governance lead with expertise in data management, Exp in performing the completion of e2e data lineage or data or risk or control assesment. This is a 6 months contract role with potential extension.
Skills and experience
- Managing and governing critical risk data elements
- Supporting in testing and analysis of whether the current work done to date is compliant to internal policies, processes and meets expectations of APRA
- Take the policies/processes, understand what's needed and then walk through samples and interview people, review artefacts to check for alignment
- Communicate to stakeholders the gaps and how they can improve to meet the requirements
- Risk and compliance experience would be a plus.
- Data management exp is a key requirement
- Data related exp in general
- Familiarity with APRA/global guidance
- BCBS 239
- looking for someone who can loo through the risk management system
- Exp with data governance tools would be ideal - calibre, informatica
- Exp in performing or reviewing the completion of end to end data lineage or data, risk and controls assessment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please APPLY quoting reference 214145.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.