We are looking for a mature-minded Electrician/Security/Communications Installer to join our growing team on a full time basis.
Working week will be 38 Hours, varying between 7:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
The role will involve installation, commissioning & service work.
Applications are open for Qualified A Class Electricians, Security Installers, Data Cabling Installers.
Qualifications / Licenses
- Current South Australian Drivers Licence
- White Card
- A Class Electrical Licences and/or Security Licence and/or Open Registration Cabling Licence with current endorsements
- Current Police Clearance
- Current Flu Vaccination
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Experience in installation, commissioning and service of data cabling
- Installation and termination of fibre would be an advantage
- Ability to work unsupervised with attention to detail
- Self manage medium to large job sites
- Supervise apprentices or other trades people
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately, and on time
Please send your resume, with covering letter to email@example.com