Enterprise Risk Reporting & Internal Audit Lead
- Your journey starts here
- Career and lifestyle
- Free MYKI travel
If you want a corporate career combined with lifestyle then V/Line can take you there. With over 2000 employees, locations throughout Melbourne and Regional Victoria and a true commitment to workplace flexibility, why not have your dream career and the lifestyle you want. We can get you there with free MYKI travel.
Reporting to the General Manager – Enterprise Risk & Internal Audit, could you be our next Enterprise Risk Reporting & Internal Audit Lead?
About the role
- As a member of the Enterprise Risk & Internal Audit team you will be accountable for driving V/Line’s internal audit program with its outsourced Internal Audit Provider, coordinating responses to external audits (e.g., VAGO) and coordinating the development of Executive, Board and Sub-Committee risk, compliance and assurance reports.
- You will also be accountable for conducting deep dive assurance reviews over key processes and functions. You will also be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of V/Line’s Enterprise Assurance Map through collaboration with Management, Business Unit Assurance Teams and Enterprise Risk Business Partners.
- In collaboration with the Enterprise Risk Business Partner teams and Management, you will be responsible for drafting action plans in response to observations and recommendations presented in internal audit reports, as well as monitor the status of each committed action through the review of evidence and provide status reporting.
- You will bring 3-5 years’ of demonstrated experience in internal audit methodologies from one or more professional services firms, preferably from one or more of the “Big 4” firms.
- You hold a tertiary qualification in a bachelor’s degree in commerce or business (or other related field) with post graduate qualifications in a related field (CPA, CA, CIA or similar) being highly desirable.
- Your strong experience in delivering high quality, outcome focused internal audits, individually and as a portfolio will set you up for success.
- You will also have experience in delivering engaging reports to Management and Board on risk, compliance, assurance and internal audit items.
- To be a success in this role you will have strong stakeholder management skills partnered with the ability to build relationships, work within a team and a high level of attention to detail.
What we can offer
- Contribute to connecting Victorians
The successful applicant will be paid commensurate with experience. The selection process may include aptitude assessments, a behavioural event interview, probity (police) check and medical check.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply for this Position' below.
V/Line is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and we welcome applicants from any background. We value diversity and are continuously working towards creating a flexible and inclusive environment that is representative of the Victorian community.