This role is to coordinate and support Enterprise Risk Management across an iconic Insurance provider with a focus on enterprise risk frameworks, risk processes, risk appetite and technical risk advice. This role will align specific processes and procedures with relevant risk identification and mitigation strategies, ensuring that the corporate risk management framework is adopted and applied in a consistent manner along a three lines of defence model.Key Accountabilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Coordinate the implementation of the risk management framework, including reporting across key enterprise risks with a focus on operational risks to provide effective monitoring of risk.
- Develop and support implementation of the Risk Management Framework, Risk Management Policy and Risk Appetite Statement.
- Undertake analysis and prepare advice on the implementation of the framework to ensure any risks and issues are promptly addressed.
- Support appropriate risk reporting that provides management with actionable insights.
- Provide specialist risk advice on key initiatives or in relation to key risk incidents and issues.
- Oversee and monitor risks across the business to highlight any area of high risk and emerging risk and recommend action in relation to potential risks to ensure the business is appropriately protected.
- Review identified security risks and breaches to ensure the organisation’s assets, systems and information are always appropriately secured.
- Develop and maintain relationships by engaging in an advisory capacity with management, staff, and risk coordinators to influence a higher risk maturity in the business.
- Research and provide input into the risk management framework and associated policies and procedures to ensure they reflect industry best practice.
- Assess and evaluate policies and procedures to support the achievement of the identified risk management objectives and recommend improvements to business operations where necessary.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Eugena Gong on 02 8227 9200 or apply directly via the Apply for this job button. Only WORD FORMAT CVs will be accepted.
- 3+ years’ experience as a risk practitioner, ideally in the insurance, financial services, or care sector.
- Hands-on experience in managing / uplifting risk frameworks, processes and policies.
- Willingness and commitment to partner with the business and can act as a trusted advisor.
- Confidence, maturity and proven depth of thoughts.
- Relevant qualifications such as CA/CPA, CIA, CISA, CFA, Legal etc. are desirable.
- Prior experience in Big4 professional services firms is highly advantageous.