Join one of the world's leading Banking organisations and contribute to the core risk management activities.
Your new company
Join one of the world's leading Banking organisations and contribute to the core risk management activities within their Australian business. You will join an experienced team whilst working closely with experienced stakeholders.
Your new role
As an Enterprise Risk and Controls Senior Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong risk culture as well as;
What you'll need to succeed
- Contribute to the design and implementation of risk controls
- Conduct and review control testing
- Assess control design effectiveness and control quality
- Ensure the operational and compliance risk management frameworks are operating effectively
- Initial 6-month contract with potential for extension
What you'll get in return
- Strong experience in Banking/Financial services
- Experience working in Operational or Enterprise Risk Management, ideally in a Line 1 function
- Demonstrated experience/knowledge on Controls Testing and Risk Management Frameworks
- Strong stakeholder management experience
This is a great opportunity to work with a Global Bank that offers great career progression opportunities and leading training programs. You will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful risk management activities and be recognised by senior stakeholders for your work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Keytan Hislop via email at or on (0) 2 .
LHS 297508 #