- Great opportunity to join an established WA organisation
True ownership of the risk function
Permanent full time position
Our client is an established WA organisation with international presence who are passionate about impacting the lives of other through the services they deliver. If you're a risk professional with 5+ years' experience looking for a role that provides autonomy, exposure to senior level stakeholders and the scope to drive improvements then please reach out for a confidential discussion.
As the Enterprise Risk Manager, you will apply a strategic and risk mindset to support the organisation in managing and enhancing its risk management function. Reporting to the General Manager of Audit & Risk this role will play an integral part in the future of the function. This is a great opportunity to use your expertise to enhance framework, policies and facilitate integration across the organisation.
- On-going development of the organisational wide risk management framework to ensure effectiveness and relevance
- Monitoring and reviewing risk profiles of all departments to ensure the are updated and fit for purpose
- Production of regular risk reports through dashboards and other reporting tools to enable a transparent and positive approach to risk management across the organisation
- Providing expert risk advice to key stakeholders focused on proactive and pragmatic solutions
- Overseeing the maintenance and continuous improvement of the recently implemented risk management systems
- Develop and conduct training and awareness programs and workshops in relation to risk management
- 5+ years' experience in a hands-on Risk focused role with recent experience in a commercial or consulting environment
- Demonstrated ability as a strategic thinker with the capacity to analyse key risk elements and translate strategy into practical solutions and actions
- Relevant qualification in Risk Management, Business, or a related disciplined
- Proven experience in successfully developing and implementing complex, enterprise wide risk management frameworks
If you are seeking a role that will provide strategic challenge, exposure to a complex organisation and opportunities for growth then we would like to hear from you. All applications for this role should include a supporting document addressing the below key criteria.
- Development or enhancement of a risk framework at an enterprise wide level
- Developed effective partnerships with stakeholders at all levels to deliver successful outcomes
- Development of useful & relevant risk reporting suited to the needs of different stakeholders
Hudson are partnering with our client on an exclusive basis to recruit for this position. To express your interest in the role please apply online and submit your supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an initial confidential discussion please contact Lauren Wesbury, Managing Consultant, Accounting & Finance on (08) 9323 0222.
Applications for this position close on Sunday 6th December.