is an Aboriginal owned and operated recruitment agency providing permanent, temporary and labour hire solutions to a variety of industries and cultures across Sydney, Newcastle, Hunter Valley and Central Coast
This position is working alongside the production team building frames and trusses for houses.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the aptitude to learn and grow within this newly created role.
This position would be suited to a candidate who isn't afraid to get their hands dirty in the warehouse to assist the team in production but also have a strong attention to detail with the ability to think ahead.
This position is open to all levels of experience however our client is seeking a well rounded candidate who can fit into the team!
The successful candidate:
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Mechanically minded (can troubleshoot or see ways to fix)
- Willingness to undertake training on internal processes
- Strong written and oral skills
- Own Transport and Drivers Licence
- Ability to Pass Pre-Employment Medical
- Pass criminal history check
- Good attitude and commitment to the team!
- 2 workplace references
- Provide Birth Certificate/Passport
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Additional information
- Full time position
- Newcastle, NSW
- Entry level opportunity with ongoing training!