Do Work That Matters
No day is ever the same in a Risk role at CommBank. You’ll be challenged with new problems and new solutions in a role that allows access to multiple aspects of our business and a variety of project types.
In this role of Executive Manager within a small team of Technology Risk professionals, you will drive the effective oversight of Operational Risk (Line 2) for Enterprise Services. You will help ensure that the Line 2 team understand the requirements of the Operational Risk Management Framework and develop and execute a plan to ensure delivery.
Reporting into the General Manager, Technology and Cyber Risk – Enterprise Services you will also lead and support risk reviews over broad areas of technology and cybersecurity across CBA and report on findings to the Enterprise Services and Risk leadership.See Yourself In Our Team
The Enterprise Services Risk team provides independent advice and assurance over Operational Risk and Compliance for Enterprise Services
Enterprise Services delivers the Group’s information technology and banking operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation.On Any Given Day You Will Be
From Here You’ll Go
- Developing, planning, executing and monitoring that the Line 2 Technology and Cybersecurity Risk team comply with the Operational Risk Management Framework, which ensures that the risk lifecycle is being complied to and any reviews required by Line 2 to perform are conducted to quality and time requirements. This covers risk, control, issue and incident management.
- Lead and support risk reviews over broad areas of technology and cybersecurity across CBA and report on findings to the Enterprise Services and Risk leadership. These would broadly cover IT service management and Cybersecurity standards. This will require clear and direct communication that drives real risk management improvements.
- Lead central coordination of Line 2 reporting Group Risk, Regulator and the Enterprise Services Non-Financial Risk Committee.
- Lead the relationship with Group Risk functions to ensure standards and policies are being developed appropriately and impacts are understood and changes are managed for Enterprise Services.
- Engaging with the Group’s Remediation Action Plan team to ensure effective completion of milestones.
- Leading the oversight and monitoring of key technology risks and issues including traceability oversight of investment to issues and achievement of targets.
You’ll have a highly valued and visible role. With exposure to complex matters and a variety of stakeholders across the business. From here, the opportunities are endless.We’re Interested In Hearing From People Who Have
- Leadership experience in financial services and technology experience, with particular focus on technology risk
- Experience with implementing and complying with Operational Risk Management Frameworks
- Experience in technology risk within financial services would be desirable
- Working knowledge of risk profiling, issue management and assurance leadership
- Ability to coordinate complex deliverables with limited resources to meet the needs of stakeholders
- A demonstrated self-starter with the ability to adapt.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. BIT, BCompSci)
- Professional certification (e.g. CIA, CISA, CA, CRISC, BCI/DRII)
- Sound knowledge of applicable industry standards and frameworks (e.g. CPS 220, CPS 234, CPS 232 NIST, COBIT, ISO22301)
We need big thinkers who look for opportunity within the framework of regulation and are ready to play an integral role in our transformation.
You’ll be a doer, an advisor, and a thought leader. Your past experience and learnings will help ensure we always make the right call.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 12/03/2021