- Enjoy Flexible Working Arrangements
- Be Part of a Bigger Multidisciplinary Team
- Surround Yourself with Like-Minded Professionals
About Our Team
Our Technology Risk team is growing to meet an increasing demand from a wide range of industries, dedicated to working with our clients as they are facing an unprecedented rate of change presenting them with new challenges and great opportunity. We work as a tightly integrated business as part of a larger multi-disciplinary team, making us stand out as a respected and leading professional services firm. The team draws on a combination of professional talented people from a diverse range of backgrounds, innovating capability and assets, and global resources to help our clients deliver their technology strategy.
As part of our team, you will work closely with senior industry and technology professionals as we work with our clients through the challenges of delivering critical services, technology transformations and meeting the ever-increasing demands of their customers and business partners. These services will be delivered to our existing external and internal audit client base as well as through our consulting teams working with our latest technology enabled client offerings. You will be helping our clients deliver upon their business strategies whilst meeting the needs of all of their stakeholders including the capital markets, shareholders, board members, C-level executives as well as their customers and communities.
As our team continues to grow, we are currently looking for exceptional talent at the Manager and Associate Director levels to join any of our Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, and Brisbane offices.
A Day in a Life of a Manager
You will find that working in our team, you will gain the skills and experience to further develop your team management skills as well as:
- Manage small to medium size teams of talented KPMG professionals and oversee the planning and execution of IT Audit and IT Risk client engagements.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle while providing performance management for IT audit, risk and assurance staff working on assigned engagements
- Write and present clear and concise reports and presentations containing meaningful observations and recommendations to clients, and review documented procedures performed and conclusions reached related to projects
- Support proposal and business development activities by assisting in the identification of new target clients, building business relationships with key executives, and developing/presenting proposals
- Provide oversight and leadership to KPMG team members regarding deliverables, project plans, and performance management
A Day in a Life of an Associate Director
As you take the next step in managing your team and overseeing larger pieces of work, you will also:
- Oversee the delivery of IT risk & assurance services, including IT external and IT internal audits, service organisation controls reporting, IT risk assessments and IT project assurance reviews in multiple industries, to KPMG clients
- Be responsible for overall project outcomes including schedule management, budgeting and quality assurance.
- Assist with the development of the IT aspects of client audit plans and the scoping of individual IT audit projects and risk mitigation activities
- Support the growth and development of more junior team members through technical training, skills coaching and mentoring
- Support the KPMG Partner and Director group in business development activities, including assisting with the development of proposals for new business
- Remain abreast of developments in technology, internal audit and IT risk management to ensure that KPMG’s approach remains fresh and at the forefront of industry thinking
Enough About Us, Let's Talk About You!
Perhaps you are looking for a career change to one of Australia’s reputable Big 4 and seeking a change of environment?
We're looking for an array of individuals with a strong interest and passion to grow within Technology Risk, with a combination of the following skill sets:
- An ability to lead large projects including facilitating client workshops and coaching and mentoring more junior team members.
- Demonstrated experience in the developing of IT audit and IT risk related plans
- A track record of leading teams
- Demonstrated ability to apply structured thinking and analysis techniques to complex problems
- Knowledge of global frameworks and standards such as COBIT, ITIL and PCAOB Auditing Standards
- A relevant tertiary qualification (accounting, commerce, information systems, IT or related)
As you join our high-growth part of the business, we offer you a unique chance work in a social and dynamic team environment, work with high-profile clients, and provide active coaching and mentoring on engagements! As a leading global professional services firm, we are also dedicated to providing our employees with:
- A culture focused on harmony, trust, and collaboration
- Opportunities to work on larger, diverse, and more complex projects. Putting your skills and experience to the test!
- Encouragement and support of ongoing learning and career development across the business. Because how you grow matters!
- Opportunities to collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts in all parts of our business
- Be involved in KPMG's support of numerous organisations in the areas of education, social inclusion and health including our Reconciliation Action Plan and Global Green Initiative.
- Enjoy employee benefits including salary packaging options, employee discounts, reward schemes, and more!
If this sounds like an area you’re interested in and would like to register your application, then please click apply! This is a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic individuals looking to take a leap and flourish within our consultancy as part of our Technology Risk service line.