- Work with passionate people with a social conscience
- Work with a diverse range of clients
- Work in a team were personal and professional development is core to how we operate
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive, disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
Joining KPMG means you will be part of an agile and flexible working environment that can offer you best in class learning and personal development opportunities. Not to mention an array of benefits including annual flu vaccinations, volunteer leave, discounted health insurance, MS Office for home products and a lot of retail discounts.
Due to growth, we currently have exciting opportunities in our market leading Enterprise division across Audit, Assurance and Risk Consulting.
Your role will include, but not be limited to
How are you Extraordinary?
- Be accountable for leading and managing engagements of high profile clients and all aspects of delivery, client service and business development
- Identify and appropriately document processes, controls, issues and their conclusions and consult with appropriate team members as necessary.
- Be responsible for executing advisory related engagements
- Form strong relationships with our prestigious clients
- Benefit from career building experiences through your work on clients
- Provide inspirational and engaging leadership to grow and develop our talent
- Use analytical skills to articulate the business issues and needs.
- Prioritise multiple engagements and tasks appropriately by using effective time management skills.
- Maintain documentation in accordance with Firm standards.
The KPMG Difference
- Have experience working in a similar role within a professional services environment
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally you will have external/internal audit or risk consulting experience and/or a commercial background interpreting standards
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
Advertised: 23 Mar 2021 Tasmania Daylight Time
Applications close: 28 May 2021 Tasmania Standard Time