Located Sydney CBD the successful candidate will be responsible but limited to:
- Line 2 advice opportunity.
- Manage AML/CTF Program for the bank.
- Develop, implement, uplift and maintain procedures and controls.
- Support the MLRO with the execution of the financial crime program, strategy and activities.
- Identify financial crime related risks.
- Make recommendations to FEC reporting.
- Manage a team of 2.
- 6+ years’ experience in the anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing field.
- Ideally someone with uplift and building. capability across financial crime.
- Working knowledge of processes and procedures in financial institutions with a preference on banking.
- worked on a TM system implementation.
- Strong operational and commercial acumen.
Please send your CV to Andrew Douglas at Compliance and Risk Management Recruitment (email@example.com) or call Andrew on 0447 989 352.