An igaming operator with multiple products and brands is looking for a technical Fraud Prevention Manager, with BI Analyst skills, to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, Fraud and Payments, the Fraud Prevention Manager's main responsibility will be to identify, analyse and mitigate any type of fraudulent activity without negatively affecting genuine traffic. The individual must be an expert in detection and prevention of fraud in igaming and all its products.
- Determine fraudulent activity and put processes in place to mitigate the activity.
- Proactively put processes in place to identify risky and fraudulent players from financially harming the business.
- Reactively and proactively conduct analysis of transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity.
- Monitor suspicious transactions that could result in financial loss for the business and pro-actively put measures in place to safeguard the interest of the business.
- Responsibility for reporting & analysing any Chargeback or losses the business incurs.
- Responsible to have processes in place that are up to date with any Regulatory Requirements and the AML Directives, to make sure that business is taking all necessary steps to be compliant from a Responsible Gaming and Anti Money Laundering perspective.
- Suggest improvements to the existing tools to make workflow more efficient.
- Responsible to reach Fraud KPIs set by the business.
- Maintain and develop team processes & knowledge base.
- Act as a constant point of reference for any fraud related queries or escalations made by the team or by other departments.
- Providing feedback through quality assurance and guiding the team members to ensure that they achieve the necessary work standards.
- Work closely with other managers from other departments.
- Work closely with the Compliance department to make sure procedures related to risk are in place and up-to-date for the operation teams.
- Recruiting and training new staff for the Fraud and Investigations Team.
- Coaching and assessing performance of members of staff.
- Dealing with any issues of performance and/or grievance.
- Carry out any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Head of RFP.
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken
- Education in Analysis / BI
- Experience of working with fraud prevention / risk assessment
- Excellent organisational skills & process driven
- Strong analytical skills, and with a passion for finding weaknesses and creating solutions to those
- Able to take initiatives and decision
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis
- Ability to work under high pressure in a proactive way
- Adaptable to change and understanding of change management to support the business
- Can-do attitude
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Previous people manageexperience
Does this sound like a role you would love? Excellent remuneration and scope for professional growth!