Graduate (Assurance & Advisory, Perth - 20.11.20)
What we do at RSM
Our Graduate Program
- 6th largest network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms
- Encompassing over 120 countries, 810 offices and more than 43,000 people internationally.
- Offering personalised services with in-depth expertise and resources in the accountancy, business consulting and risk management areas.
Our Assurance & Advisory team in the Perth office is looking for an enthusiastic Graduate who is ready to kick start their career at the start of 2021.
RSM invests in your career early to equip you with a combination of business and technical skills to kick start your career as an Accounting Professional.
Working with the best and brightest minds in the business world, RSM will help launch your career by offering:
Graduates at RSM
- A one-on-one Buddy on commencement
- CA registration and support from our Learning and Development team
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous professional development
- Mentoring programs
- Discounted health cover and insurance options
Graduates at RSM want to be part of a global network, engage with Partners, experience new challenges and make lifetime friends. In new Graduates, we look for:
How can you connect with RSM?
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional client service;
- Outstanding leadership qualities in your study or work environment;
- A collaborative personality who thrives in a team; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To make an application click the "Apply Now" button, complete our short online application form, upload your CV, cover letter and academic transcript.
For technical support with our application form, including assistance with uploading documents, please go to https://app.revelian.com/contact.cfm to access online help.
Note: Applicants must hold Australian or New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency at the time of application.