· CRN Magazine Fast50 Ranking 2017-2019
· Asia Pacific & Japan 2020 ServiceNow Elite Partner of the Year
· LinkedIn Top 25 Hottest Places to Work
Enable is a pure-play ServiceNow consultancy—100% dedicated to the delivery of ServiceNow advisory, consulting, and delivery services. With more than 250 consultants in our ServiceNow practice, we’re the most qualified, certified, and capable ServiceNow partner in the APJ region.
Our focus is enterprise service management, and we have deep knowledge of and experience in digital and business transformation. Enable has dedicated practices in Customer Service Experience, IT Transformation, Employee Service Experience, and Integrated Risk Management. We also have Innovation and Organisational Change Management practices that are intrinsic to everything we do.
We are headquartered in Australia, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, and our centre of excellence in India.
Our Integrated Risk Management (IRM) team is hiring Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Consultants with experience in IT domain in all major Australian cities.
What You Get to Do:
- The primary responsibility of this position is related to the pre-sales and implementation of client ServiceNow GRC programs and projects.
- The GRC Consultant role will work closely with our external clients and internal technology project teams to achieve this outcome within our standard project delivery methodologies.
- Monitor and respond to client and customer success manager (CSM) requests for ServiceNow GRC demonstrations, whiteboard discussions, requirements scoping and proposal development support
- Facilitate ServiceNow GRC requirements workshops, including development of workshop collateral, capture GRC user stories and design requirements
- Facilitate GRC solution design with ServiceNow architects
- Manage ServiceNow GRC client expectations and project management
- Participate as a contributor on the team that will document workflows, processes, and best practices developed specifically for each client, and deliver to the client in conjunction with the roll-out
- Assist clients on-site with managing document loading and review projects using our software
- Become proficient in all aspects of Enable and ServiceNow consulting products and applications regarding their functionality and associated technologies
- Be customer-service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary
- Along with an attitude of ‘let’s do this’, a commitment to learning, and the ability to own it when things don’t go well, Enable's Cloud ServiceNow consultants have the following experience and profile:
- We are willing to train you in the ServiceNow platform so it is not an essential pre-requisite to have ServiceNow GRC experience. However, any previous experience working as a consultant or technology related role with experience in GRC data models, UCF and LexisNexis is ideal
- Self-developer that demonstrates an ability to solve complex problems with well thought out innovative solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Strong experience with data manipulation, conversion and review
- Bachelor's degree in a Risk or Technology focused on Risk and Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- CPA, CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CISM, CISSP certified are ideal
- Any ServiceNow qualifications are ideal
Because we have multiple requirements, specific opportunities will be discussed based on your experience, motivations, and skills.
All applicants with the above experience will be contacted and provided a full brief on the roles.