A global start-up seeking a Head of Credit Risk.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage & implement Credit risk policies and frameworks.
- Ensuring robust policies over the credit risk lifecycle (B2B).
- Develop a full understanding of the business and credit risks within Australia & abroad.
- Presenting to the board and risk committee.
- Aligning systems and polices.
- Working closely with the front-line team and assessing lending proposals.
- Develop standards and implement procedures accordingly.
- Take responsibility for the Australian PnL.
Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive Experience working in a Credit Risk (B2B or B2C) in banking or financial services, reg, tech or a Greenfields regulatory environment.
- Experience in working in dynamic and changing environments and maturing risk.
- Ability to communicate with sales staff.
- Willingness to learn and think outside the box & be hands on.
- Strong and effective communicator with good stakeholder management abilities.
For a confidential discussion, please call Andrew Douglas on 0447 989 352.