Our client is an ASX listed organisation with a multinational presence and an industry leader.
As the Head of Risk and Assurance, your responsibilities will include but are not limited too:
- Ensuring the ongoing development and improvement of the ERM framework across the business
- Continuous monitoring of the regulatory environment and ensuring organisational policies are in line
- Designing and supporting the delivery of risk, assurance & training programs across the business
- Providing strategic insight and advisory to support ongoing implementation of risk, assurance, and compliance frameworks
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing frameworks
- Working knowledge of relevant legislative & regulatory compliance requirements
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining and creating a risk and compliance culture
- Experience in the design and delivery of risk and compliance training programs
- Ability to communicate with senior leadership teams effectively and confidently
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney