Eolas Group is currently looking for an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Specialists, specifically with IBM ISAM/ISIM experience, to help deliver leading edge solutions for some of the largest and most advanced companies in the world. We help shape the business and technical requirements, producing technical and architecture designs that lead the way in the industry.
The role (one in Canberra, one in Sydney) will require strong technical acumen and experience with leading products such as IBM ISAM/ISIM, Microsoft, Auth0 or Oracle
Your new role
- Delivery Management
- Agile work environment that flexes to your lifestyle
You will take a leading role in the IdAM team and contribute to growing the capability across Australia. Your role is comprised of:
- Technical: Developing complex IAM solutions that leverage modern products and technologies. SME for IBM ISAM/ISIM.
- Delivery: Be a role model for delivery excellence, leading the team on client identity engagements and taking accountability for successful outcomes.
- Strong identity management experience designing and delivering IAM solutions in IBM products,
- Working experience on setting up Single Sign-On (SSO), WebSEAL/Reverse proxy etc..
- Experience in Access Management skills in deploying solutions for ISAM, Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) to ISAM migration/upgrade.
- Broad knowledge of IAM industry trends
- IBM Certification
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships based on integrity and respect
- Delivery focussed with a desire to achieve our customers goals.
Due to the nature of the position advertised and the current pandemic restrictions, the successful candidate must have full working rights in Australia, be an Australian citizen or permanent resident. While work-from-home is encouraged, from time to time there will be requirement to be on site (for both the Sydney and Canberra positions).