Securite is looking to add a security and network engineer who can help us exceed our goals and add value to the company. We need somebody with some experience in pre-sales and service delivery to provide services to our Enterprise IT class client.
Securite is a highly respected, award winning, Information Security Integrator that has been supplying leading edge solutions for more than a decade. We work with Tier 1 leading vendors delivering new technology to blue-chip organisations and have garnered a global reputation for our focus on deploying innovative security solutions across Australia. We are well known for successfully partnering with new market entrants to launch new solutions into the marketplace. Because of this, we spend much of our effort seeding new opportunities at the cutting edge of the security spectrum.
We promote family values, offer exceptional service levels and take great pride in the calibre of the engineering and support services we offer our enterprise level clients. Our workplace is family friendly and we believe in striking a work/life balance that recognises the importance of dedicated effort.
We are located in the North Sydney technology precinct, are close to all amenities and just minutes away from North Sydney and Milson’s Point train stations.
We seek an exceptional engineer who understands security engineering and is ready to assume more responsibility. Our clients expect nothing but the best from our engineering support and you will be responsible for delivering on this promise. You will serve a dual role as pre-sales and service delivery and need to understand how large organisations use security within their organisation. You must be willing to learn every step of the security process and understand the OSI layer intimately. We represent many IT vendors (visit our website - www.securite.net.au [link removed]) and offer first-line service and support for the solutions we sell.
- Provide Level 1 to 3 troubleshooting and support to customers
- Raise a case with vendors regarding software bugs or integration type issues
- Liaise with both vendor and customer to help plan and document a project
- Travel to customer site for appliance installation and deployment
- Attend training and pass certifications
- Ownership of cases while communicating with all relevant parties of case status
- Weekly inquiry calls to customers (non-case related) as part of value-add service
- Documentation of both ongoing and completed tasks daily
A competitive base salary is provided in line with industry standards $85K to $100K for the right person.
- Experience in client facing roles
- In depth knowledge of Information Security engineering
- An attitude that’s customer-centric
- 5+ years of experience as a Network Admin & Security Engineer
- Intermediate level engineers ready to make the move up will be considered for the role
- Any certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, Linux, and various firewall technologies.
- Strong experience in a multivendor integrated environment
- Experience in VMware and Active Directory
- Knowledge of Forcepoint, Sophos, Palo Alto, Solarwinds RMM, and Webroot endpoint protection
- Awareness of current Cyber Security topology and market trends
- Understanding of Cyber Kill Chain, Mitre Att&ck and Australian Signals Directorate
- Must be ambitious to upgrade certifications on a yearly basis
- A self-starter who takes ownership of engineering challenges
- A problem solver and lateral thinker
- A researcher and learner – we are growing and want to pick winning solutions
- A career oriented person – someone who has a 5-year career plan
- A leader – ready to build an engineering team that will lead the way
- Network Infrastructure and Architectures: Domain Controllers, Domains, Firewalls, DMZ, Access Control, Application Firewalls (Web Proxies / Email Gateways)
- Windows Servers and Operating Systems – administrator
- Windows Clients and mobile endpoints
- Proxy methods – build and troubleshoot
- Web and Email traffic data flow. HTTP / HTTPS / SMTP
- Security (controls and countermeasures are put in place to minimise risk to assets from threat)
- Infrastructure architecture and challenges – XaaS - the benefits and trade-offs
- SQL Server skills (run a simple SQL query)
- Analytical problem solving (problem solving methodology)
- Cisco CCNA,CISSP and other current industry certifications will be highly regarded
- Understanding the business drivers that underpin IT Security
- Ongoing training and development
- Invaluable exposure to a variety of customer integration projects
- Opportunity for training and expertise in emerging vendors like Airlock Digital, Swimlane, Exabeam, & Thycotic
- Flexible work environment – option to work from home some days
- Competitive remuneration and OTE Bonuses
Please reply in the first instance to email@example.com with a cover letter and a current CV.