We believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting-edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our core beliefs. Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
What success looks like in this role?
At Unisys, our Information Security Consultant plays a crucial face-to-face role in maintaining a secure client environment and in meeting our contractual requirements.
You will need to be involved in all aspects of the client engagement, from the design of the solution through to the implementation phases of the project and will mainly be involved in overseeing information security issues in steady-state delivery of large Enterprise engagements.
You will deliver value to client engagements by:
- Maintaining a Security Risk Register, that maintains the up-to-date status of all risks within the scope of the services to be delivered for projects and BAU operations, the impact on business from those risks and agreed mitigations / controls to manage those risks
- Monitoring and reporting on the remediation activities to mitigate the risks as part of projects or BAU operational reports
- Maintaining a fit for purpose set of security standards that are applicable for applications (e.g. NIST/OWASP Top 10), infrastructure and Operations
- Validating and updating the risks progressively through periodic tests designed to maintain their currency from changing business operations or technology landscape efficiently and effectively
- Raising incident reports as and when security incidents get reported via Unisys SOCs, and work with client IT Operations Lead to implement mitigations/controls in a timely manner
- Providing security requirements for any new solutions, and verifying that the solution components or designs meet those requirements efficiently and effectively, working closely with the client Architecture and Development Lead.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ideally you will have an NV1 Security Clearance or be able to obtain one
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree (Specialization in Info Security is required)
- 7+ years of proven experience in Information Security domain
- Demonstrated experience in reporting to CISO/Senior Security leadership
- Adept at understanding the overall security/threat landscape and proposing solutions to mitigate risks from this environment
- Excellent understanding of tools and processes used for strengthening information security posture (Infrastructure Security devices – IDS/IPS, FW, VPN; ISO 27001 controls)
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work with virtual teams
- Must have good understanding of IT infrastructure architecture
- Must be an intelligent, articulate and persuasive individual who can serve as an effective advisor to the senior client security leadership
- Able to communicate security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff and drive security across multiple teams
- Security certifications required – CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001 - LA, LI, CGEIT etc.
Please click on the "Apply Now" button below to submit your application.
Unisys is an equal opportunity employer and fosters an inclusive culture that embraces differences and diversity. We welcome applications from all sections of society.