Veridian are a leading System Integrator and Cyber Security provider. Our clients include NBN, MLC, Jetstar, Unisuper, Sydney Water, Ausgrid and Covermore. Due to expansion of our security practise we are looking to add an Inside Sales person.
The Inside Sales Representative will source new sales opportunities via marketing qualified leads, outbound cold calls, emails and partnering with internal channels to convert qualified leads.
- Identify prospective clients through identifying their needs and conducting an analysis on how their client’s products and services can bring value to them;
- Identify any potential sales opportunity that will be profitable for our client;
- Prepare presentation materials and conduct product demonstrations to promote our client’s products and services;
- Provide administrative support in performing follow up action to close sale opportunities;
- Maintaining proper client documentation;
- Assist in gathering feedback and inquiries from clients and expedite the resolution of clients’ problems to maximize satisfaction;
- Develop strong relationships with existing and potential clients through regular engagements;
- Communicate to existing clients of any updates and launch of our client’s new products and service features that will benefit them
- 2+ years of B2B IT sales experience or worked in a similar role
- Bachelor of Commerce or related technical degree
- Strong sales acumen and career aspirations
Key Experience Required:
- We are looking for hungry, energetic overachievers. Someone who isn’t satisfied with only hitting 100% of target.
- You need experience within a cold calling environment, from a security sales background
- A strong sales process and can articulate complex solutions in plain English
- Ability to present and sell at the Mid-Market to Enterprise level
- Fast learner who is passionate about staying abreast of current technologies
- A genuine thought leader who is passionate about Cyber Secuirty and wants to stay ahead of the curve
- Collaborative approach is key
- Autonomy to make the role your own
- Career progression (most of the leadership team have come from within)
- Attractive package and comms
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents and require police checks due to financial clients.