This is a line 1 assurance opportunity - focused on controls testing, creating new/ complex controls in either ITGC or IT automated controls space.
Manager Controls Assurance
The ES CCO brings together specialist risk advice, including Risk Engagement, Supplier Risk, Controls Assurance and Risk in Change, to support the business in the delivery of their outcomes within an effective risk culture. We work closely with the business to deliver insights to enable effective decision making and provide assurance over controls.
The ES Controls Assurance team provides assurance over key controls and critical services, ensuring the integrity of the control environment and that these controls are effective in managing risk.
As a Manager, Technology Controls Assurance or business process assurance, you will join our high performing Enterprise Services Controls Office (ES CCO) team and assist in supporting ES to identify, assess and manage the risk inherent in providing a range of technology and operations services to the group.
In any given week you will
- Participate in the delivery of an effective Controls Assurance Program (CAP) across ES, utilising the organisations Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF).
- Provide Line 1 assurance through testing technology controls that support the Bank's critical business.
- Drive continuous improvement of CAP through implementation of continuous control monitoring, automation and control rationalisation.
- Develop and enhance the reporting of control effectiveness across ES to provide Control and Service Owners with the information required to effectively manage risk.
- Assist the Senior Manager uplift the ES CAP methodology.
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Prior experience in assurance related roles, preferably with a focus on financial services.
- Experience in testing technology and cyber controls in large, complex organisations.
- Experience in testing automated and technology dependent manual business process controls would be looked upon favourably.
- Knowledge of Operational and Compliance Risk frameworks would be advantageous.
- Tertiary qualifications in finance, accounting, technology, engineering, or related subject, or qualifications such as Chartered Accountant.
- Influencing and consulting skills, with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels.