Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
Join our SIAM Strategy, Governance and Risk team in our Group Technology business and demonstrate your Line 1 Technology Risk Management experience. Multiple roles available at the Manager, and Senior Manager level due to an increase in appetite from the business.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Risk and Compliance to deliver high-quality risk advice and specialist support across Cyber, Technology and Sourcing
- Work closely with various stakeholders to influence a strong risk culture, and champion the importance of effective risk management practices
- Execute operational risk framework requirements across the business
- Escalate risk, control weaknesses, incidents and issues that remain unmitigated and/or outside tolerance to relevant stakeholders and identify areas for targeted assurance activity
Capabilities & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in either Line 1 or Line 2 IT Risk within the Australian financial services industry (Wealth or Consumer Banking domain knowledge preferred)
- Extensive practical experience with risk management frameworks and operational risk disciplines
- Excellent communication and engagement skills with the ability to influence senior business leaders
- Proven ability to proactively think through issues and impacts
- Demonstrated capability of mentoring and coaching a high performing team (for the Senior Manager level role)
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.