ConnectEast is the owner and operator of EastLink, Melbourne’s second fully electronic tollway and, since its opening in June 2008, is one of the busiest roads in Victoria.
The IT Security Analyst is responsible for ensuring security measures to protect EastLink’s data networks and information systems are implemented in accordance with IT security policies, standards and procedures.
- Assisting in the development of security policies, standards and procedures.
- Providing information security guidance and advice; ensuring compliance standards are understood and applied.
- Conducting security vulnerability assessments.
- Monitoring compliance with security policies, standards and procedures.
- Conducting periodic and on-demand audits and developing remediation plans where non-compliance is identified.
- Assisting in maintaining compliance with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Ensuring the integrity and protection of networks, systems and applications by enforcement of security policies.
- Conducting research on emerging threats, providing guidance on security products, services and standards to protect EastLink's systems, networks and data.
- Undertaking information security risk assessments.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3 – 5 years IT security experience
- Familiarity with PCI DSS and NIST Cybersecurity Framework
Applications including a cover letter and current resume must be received prior to close of business on Tuesday 18 May 2021.
If this role sounds of interest to you please refer to the Employee Information Kit at www.eastlink.com.au for more information.