- Entry level compliance role for recent graduates
- Funds industry knowledge essential
- Compliance Operations
Mainstream Group Holdings Limited (ASX: MAI) provides fund services underpinned by investment in people, processes and technology. We provide administration services to 1,364 funds and more than 176,000+ investors with assets under administration in excess of AUD $272.2 billion. Mainstream employs 330 people, with operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, the United States, the Cayman Islands, Dublin, the Isle of Man and Malta.
Details about the role
Our Compliance Department sits within our Funds Services operations team and works closely with the business to ensure internal compliance with process and regulations and that our clients receive a superior level of service. Reporting to the Compliance Manager the role will be involved in all areas of funds compliance.
The role will be responsible for:
- Perform ongoing Anti Money Laundering (AML) monitoring obligations
- Assist with changes and updates to AML, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and Common Reporting Standards (CRS)
- Assisting with investigating and developing proactive improvements for incidents and breaches
- Participant in the development and delivery of internal audit programs
- Assisting in drafting and implementing policies
- Assist with the completion of annual due diligence questionnaires
- Assist with regular compliance reporting
You will be a recent graduate within the finance/accounting/legal practices and have knowledge of the funds industry. You will be driven to pursue a career in compliance and thrive in a fast paced environment.
5 Reasons to work at Mainstream
- Growing company with lots of opportunity for career progression and further promotion.
- Work directly with pre-eminent fund managers and industry leaders.
- Well regarded fund administration experts, from end to end.
- Central location with regular social events.
- Invaluable on-the-job learning and study support.
Our Clients Come First
Get it Right, First Time
Be Solution Focused
Work as One Team