We offer our staff a number of great benefits, including:
· Purchase additional Annual Leave
· Gym reimbursement program
· Study assistance
Your new company
Bank First is a customer-owned bank that exists for the sole purpose of providing better banking experiences for customers. We are an organization founded on the values of Care and Compassion and proudly support the education and healthcare communities. Our people are celebrated for the impact they have on their customers. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive, equitable, and diverse work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects our values, the communities we serve, and where everyone feels comfortable to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Your new role
As a Lending Analyst in Credit Risk Matters, you will provide high-level support to the Manager, Credit Risk and Portfolio Management to ensure Lending Operations requirements are being met. Some of your key responsibilities will be maintaining and updating credit policy, identifying and implementing process improvements, leveraging systems to further enhance effective ways of working with internal and external stakeholders to implement services.
Your strong credit background, technical and business analytical skills, along with prior experience working with banking/finance IT Systems will enable you to work in conjunction with Bank First’s internal IT team. In collaboration with the IT team, you will oversee the activities to make system changes as required, run the testing environment for relevant system implementation and support the delivery of continuous improvement initiatives across Lending Operations.
What you'll need
· Relevant tertiary qualification along with being FSRA Tier 2 qualified.
· Demonstrated track record working with banking/finance IT Systems either within, or alongside, IT teams
· Working knowledge of integration of external systems into bank systems
· A self-starter with the ability to demonstrate critical thinking, prioritise and multitask across a broad range of projects
· Strong ownership evident through responsibility and accountability for the end product
· You will be solution focussed with strong stakeholder management skills,
What you'll get in return
In return, you will enjoy a friendly and supportive team-based working environment and a range of benefits including flexible, progressive employment conditions and opportunities that enable you to grow within the organisation.
Apply with your current CV and cover letter addressing the above criteria